December 19, 2007
7 random things you probably don't want to know about me
Thanks, Eduwonkette. I'll skip tagging 7 others (if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged, with response optional).
- I have a cold right now.
- When he was in office, I once asked former California Senator Alan Cranston what he was doing for wild horses.
- I have solved a Rubik's Cube, but I've forgotten the solution.
- My high school debate partner and I are now both academic historians.
- When I was in high school, my state senator was thrown off the John Birch Society National Council because he embarrassed them.
- My oldest sister sits on the Orange County (Ca.) Board of Education
- I saw Prick up your Ears because I was told it was a hilarious comedy.
As I expected yesterday, I needed some down time after grading: I fell asleep at 7 pm. This morning's task: organize my time during the semester break.
Listen to this article
Posted in Random comments on December 19, 2007 8:29 AM |